I figured everyone else was doing it - why shouldn't we? Welcome to Teah's blog, or Bubba Battles. I'll try to keep a chronicle of what Teah is up to and who's winning.
At the moment, Mommy is ahead - Teah's running low on sleep, but she's taking her nap now. She went down at 9:30 last night, and woke up at 12:45 when Daddy went in to kiss her goodnight. Grr! Oh well - that means I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed her, right? I fed her then, and she woke up again at 6:45. I got up at 7 to feed her. (I'm a little slow on the getting up part when I'm sleepy!) I'm not sure if she went back to sleep after that...I know she talked for a while...and the next thing I knew, she was talking again and it was 8:30. She must have slept in there, right? Still, not enough sleep for my pumpkin.
We got up and had breakfast and put her back in bed at 10:00. After about 10 minutes of crying, Mommy won and Teah fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!