Friday, July 13, 2007

It was really hot

Really, really, really hot. For a girl from the Northwest. BBJ didn't sleep well. Lo Gung didn't sleep well. I didn't sleep well. HOWEVER, I have blessed parents with a blessed Air Conditioner. This is how BBJ spent her afternoons.


All I want to know is - how come I can never get the child asleep in my arms? I probably lack the patience. When she starts crying, I'd rather put *something* in her mouth to make it stop making noise than wait out the 7.5 minutes it would have taken for her to nod off in my arms. Oh well - I guess that's why BBJ's have grandmas and daddies. Thanks, grandma!

Note - it cooled off last night and we all slept like bumps on a log...a log that never hears any noise or moves at all. Yeah, it was that good!

1 comment:

  1. It was really really hot. But we survived. Hope it never gets that hot again this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!