

So, these two mugs are pretty fabulous. But which one is cuter? See, I totally thought BBJ's face was a shoe-in. However, the powers that be disagree with me and LouhGung took the prize.
You may ask - what on EARTH am I talking about? A family member of a friend has a most excellent blog (hollywoodflakes.blogspot.com). She started a contest a few weeks ago - send her silly pictures, and she'll pick winners on July 1st and send them prizes. I immediately decided that my little princess had the funniest/prettiest/most laughable face on the planet, and that she ought to enter. Just on a whim, I threw in a picture of LouhGung. I didn't tell him.
Yesterday morning, I received an e-mail from the moderator of hollywoodflakes, and she informed me that my sweet husband took top honors, with two other pictures. Our prize is in the mail.
Go to www.hollywoodflakes.blogspot.com to check out the competition. I think Molly and Lucy are pretty gosh darn cute! But, I was choosing. And no, LouhGung forgot to tell any of his coworkers that he won. I can't imagine why? He said something about not being proud of this particular honor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!