Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BBJ on How to Eat

First of all, my apologies to Louh Gung - I had promised this blog would be up first thing in the morning, but I ran into some unexpected delays last night and had to leave it until now! (Did you know that it takes at least TWO HOURS for YouTube to load three 30 second videos at once? Go figure! Although, the problem probably isn't with YouTube at all.....)

Anyhow - I have a goal to chronicle each day this week, so Louh Gung will have something fun to look at at work.

This is BBJ on Sunday. She's happy to be here.



These are BBJ's tonsils on Monday. She's still happy to be here. This picture was taken at 4 in the afternoon...right after BBJ woke up. I had company at 10 am, piano students from 10:30-1, a farewell luncheon for those piano students (it was their last lesson with me), and then it was time for BBJ's nap! So....she got dressed at 4 and ready for bed at 8. I don't see a problem, do you?


Finally, what you've all been waiting for - BBJ's definitive guide to eating.

Always eat what you're given.



Pay special attention to what you really like! (Peas, in this case - who knew?!)



Make sure you get some good stretching in, so you don't get a cramp.



Slow down when you get full, but make sure you eat enough.



Finally, inspect the damages afterwards so you know what to work on at the gym (and in the shower!)


This program has been brought to you courtesy of BBJ, rice and the letter "pea".

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand keeping the baby in pj's until late... sometimes Sophie is still in her pj's or just a onesie for so long you wonder if it is worth it to get her dressed at all. The lives we live huh?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!