Yes, I'm very aware that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm aware that it is not officially "Christmas Season" yet. HOWEVER, I heard a very convincing argument this week for listening to Christmas music early - the Christmas season is really very short, and Christmas music is really very good and uplifting, so...why not?! (The logic works for me! I think I use the same logic when I have brownies and milk for breakfast.)
So, without further ado, I bring you this. Enjoy, and a very happy Thanksgiving to you all. (Yes, I'm posting and it's not the middle of the night. I'm supposed to be baking an army of pies. So, I'm blogging instead!)
Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteWill have to look for those games you mentioned.
I can't wait to see the look on their faces.
Jillian
Wow...I've never seen scarier, dancing elves! :) Remind me not to go clubbing with LG!
ReplyDeleteJeff and I just bought the new Josh Groban Christmas cd... so we have started listening to Christmas music in our house now also, what can you do, at least we didn't start before Halloween.
ReplyDelete