Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Lot of Candles

Well, it's done. My birthday is over for the year. What a great birthday it was! The day started off with a fantabulous little birthday card, hidden away in my purse, from Louh Gung. Good job, sweetie!

That evening, we went to my family's house and had the "Birthday Dinner." The Birthday Dinner is always a joint agreement between myself and my twin sister. This year, we agreed on beef stroganoff and a cake made by Auntie A. (She used the decorating tips we bought her for her birthday, and did a fantastic job!)

The stroganoff was awesome - even BBJ liked it. Daddy likes to pamper his Little Girls, and made the stroganoff with filet mignon. He said it was easier - he didn't have to tenderize the meat. I think he was pampering us.

We opened presents - BBJ liked that part. When all was said and done, I think my favorite present was from Daddy. Thanks, Daddy!
(I hadn't laughed that hard in a week! See? Even BBJ is surprised! And yes, that really is a case of cream of mushroom soup. Daddy, you listened to me and got me what I wanted. :-))

I brought along Grandma's birthday present, and she just couldn't wait. Check out that smirk! She just can't be left out of the fun.

Presents are always followed by cake. Would you check out all those candles? I could hardly keep a straight face.

(Ok, cheap shot, but...do you know who's who? Your choices are LP (thats me) and Wonder Woman (that's my sister).)

This brings me to my greatest shame. I shot some pictures of BBJ with her Auntie A. That's all well and good, but..now everyone will know that I gave BBJ a haircut the other day. It's bad. Really. Really. Bad.
(She looks dissatisfied, doesn't she?)
Oh well - at least Grandpa still loves her!

Thanks, everyone, for a fabulous birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Max!!! I can't believe how brave you are to cut a wiggly baby girls hair... Jeff and I mentioned how crazy it is that our daughters look as similar as they do... but I hope your day was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, again!
    however.
    you do seem to take the most unbelievably attractive pictures of me...ever. yeah?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!