Friday, November 23, 2007

Note from the Trenches

BBJ and I hit the "Black Friday" sale at the fabric store this morning, and she was an angel. She came home and slept for 3 hours. Super Star!

Of course, by the time her nap was over, Daddy was absolutely, 100%... sure he had the flu. We went out for some groceries, to see if some "retail therapy" wouldn't do the trick. Apparently, bananas and persimmons weren't exactly what he had in mind. Daddy had a nap when we got home, and BBJ remembered that she was teething. By 7:15, Daddy had had enough and went to bed for real. BBJ had a bath with lots of bubbles, and she turned in around 8:15. (There was a new, shockingly large addition to her mouth when I checked tonight. How big are baby teeth supposed to be?! It's a new canine, on the top. We're still waiting on two more bumps to sprout.)

I've spent the past few hours watching a What Not to Wear marathon and working on my felt appliqué advent calendar. Hey, if everyone's still sick tomorrow, maybe I can work on it some more during their naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!