Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am Delicious

So, apparently this little trick isn't unique to BBJ. Apparently my niece thought this was a hilarious thing to do with her daddy. Apparently, I am about as hersuit as her father.

Ewwww.

I'm talking, of course, about the practice of "eating" hair. My niece used to think it was HILARIOUS to pretend to pick up the little hairs off of her daddy's arm and then pretend to eat them, smacking her lips and exclaiming, "mmmmm!"

Cute, right? Yeah...it's really cute, until BBJ does it to Mommy! She loves to "eat" Louh Gung's leg hairs. She loves to grab my little hairs and eat them.

She's wised up, though - she doestn't eat them anymore. They are carefully "picked off" me, and then placed in the trash can. What a good little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!