
My friend tagged me for this fabulous survey, so here goes!
(A little history lesson, first - Amber served her mission in Taiwan, I served in Hong Kong. We were in the Missionary Training Center together, learning different languages, but in the same Asian Zone. Amber is married, with one child, and is one of the most creative people, the one of the best photographers, I know. Her work can be seen in the Ensign. One thing you may not know, Amber - I fell so much in love with your handwriting, I actually starting using some of your quirks...and I get compliments on my handwriting now! Anyone in my family can tell you, nobody ever thought THAT would happen.)
My dearest Louh Gung and I:
How long have you been together? January 11, 2005 to present
How long did you date? January 11, 2005 to June 25, 2005, then engaged until November, 2005
How old is he? 30 (Sorry honey - I've got to be honest!)
Who eats more? Louh Gung, if it's dinner, but I whip him at breakfast!
Who said "I love you" first? Me. On the phone. When he was on a business trip. Yeah - awkward.
Who sings better? Whew...I've got more training, definitely, but I love to listen to Louh Gung.
Who sings more often? Me. Unless you count a single line of a song, repeated dozens of times during the course of a day? Then, Louh Gung wins hands down!
Who is smarter? Definitely Louh Gung!
Who does the laundry? I do, but he'll help me fold it if I leave it out and ask nicely.
Who does the dishes? Him! Isn't he awesome?
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right side facing, or looking out? Facing, I'm on the right side of the bed, nearest the window, furthest from the door.
Who pays the bills? It's all him. I just charge them up!
Who mows the lawn? The sweet little gardeners. Gotta love the HOA!
Who cooks dinner? Me. I can always tell if I'm doing a good job by what shows up on his scale. Apparently, I've been slacking off!
Who is more stubborn? Got to say Louh Gung. I give in way too easily, on most things.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but only after I gave him permission.
Who asked who out? He asked me out, but I invited him to my house for dinner and gave him my number the week before that. I guess I didn't freak him out too badly!
Who proposed? He did...finally, the day after my niece was born so he'd be sure to have my undivided attention.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely the chick!
Who has more friends? I think I have a broader base of people to invite to a party, if that's any indication.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Definitely him!
Who are you tagging? Kristin, Mary, Arwyn, Antique Mommy, Mrs. Bub n' Pie, Figlette's Mom. (Hey, I can dream, right? Ladies, if you read my blog...got to say I LOVE yours!)
cute max. ok i'll bite, but it may not get posted today :)
ReplyDeleteI will consider myself duly tagged, but must refrain from surveying myself -- despite the fact that I'm a survey nut -- because a lot of people read my blog that I, erm, would rather not have know the answers to some of these. Like C's friends, who he would be embarrassed to have know that he does all the cooking and can't carry a tune in a bucket. And my grandparents, who I'd rather not have know about my kissing history.
ReplyDeleteBut if you want, I'll email the answers. :D
Reading, but am going to have to skip this one. Or I suppose I could use the dogs, but then there would be all of those questions about whether their age should be in dog years or person years and the debate that would ensue would be ridiculous. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your little history lesson on me. That's so sweet! And i'm glad you're getting complimented on your handwriting- way to go! I appreciate your friendship, and i DEFINITELY loved reading your answers-- you're hilarious!
ReplyDelete