A comparable phrase might be "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
Either way, BBJ and Daddy are enjoying our new loot from Marie immensely. Wonder Woman pointed out that I didn't share what exactly we won, so here it is - 1 issue of Taste of Home magazine, an empty squeeze bottle, an offset spatula, a double sized melon baller, a Spoonula, a wooden spoon and a sweet little apron for BBJ. (Eat your heart out, Wonder Woman!

Now, I think I've shared before that Daddy is awesome and does the dishes for me every night. The other night, I thought, "You know, it really isn't fair that he doesn't get to look all spiffy while he's doing the dishes."
We took care of that little problem, yes siree!

What do you think? I think it makes him look dashing!
Ummm.....oh no. Oh no no_NO_. We all love Louh Goung, but please get him a better apron! I'll even make it myself! Just don't post any more pictures of him with pink pockets...
ReplyDeletekay? :O)
Hee hee hee
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, the chinese saying is not translated correctly. The word "kay" does not translate to "strange", the translation should be "that" or "particular" or "specific". With that said, I can't believe that this showed up online!!!!! BBJ's mama will not hear the end of this!!!! errrr! - Lo Gong
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete