Thursday, March 13, 2008

Presents!



BBJ and I received a very exciting package today! My husband thinks I'm nuts - around Christmas time (and whenever I feel like I deserve it), I check the porch after every outing, to make sure someone didn't come and leave me a present. A few weeks ago, I entered a Blogaversary giveaway on Miss Marie's Make and Takes I never expected to actually win!



I love to bake, and Marie sent me all of her favorite baking supplies. I am so very excited to try all of these new little toys out!



She even threw in a little apron for BBJ. Precious! There's a wooden spoon in the pocket of the apron, if you can see that. I think BBJ has claimed that for her own. The spoonula and offset spatula are mine. You got that, BBJ? Go get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!