Yes, snow. Yes, this is the Pacific Northwest. Yes, we have mild winters, early springs, mild summers..and we're wet all year round. While Louh Gung and I were busy househunting on the East Coast, MaMa and YehYeh were here...with BBJ...inside. They took a trip to McDonalds, and went to the Chinese Market a few times...but it was raining! And cold. Don't forget the cold.
The night before we came home, it started to snow. Big deal - I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Then, last night..it started to rain...then RAIN...then POUR. Then the snow jumped into the fun. This morning, all the rooftops and all the grass (and my sweet little tulips and hyacinths!!) are covered in snow.
Did somebody forget to tell Spring that the date is March 30...and we never get snow later than Valentine's Day? Goodness! My yard things somebody threw the crazy switch. Every time something starts to bud or even flower, we get a cold snap! I don't know if my tulips will ever forgive me!
WE got snow today TOO! It was like 60 degrees last week!
ReplyDelete