
See, there are major perks to having a 18 month old. I've gotten over the jumpy phase, where I leap out of bed every time she breathes funny..or doesn't breathe funny...or doesn't breathe.
Now, I'm at the point where I only wake up if it sounds urgent. I can filter everything else out!
Louh Gung isn't that lucky. Here was his night last night, as related to me this morning before he left for work. (He woke me up just to tell me this.)
2:00 Woke up in a sweat, congested. (Cold's going around, can't blame him!)
3:00 Woke up to hear BBJ say, "No No No No...nonononono" and then fall back asleep.
6:00 Woke up to hear BBJ say, "Mama? Mama? Maaaaa...." and then fall back asleep.
6:30 Woke up to hear his alarm.
What have we learned? None of BBJ's talking was "urgent" in MamaSpeak, Mama sleeps like a log...and we're going to have one tired Daddy on our hands tonight!
Same thing at our house, including the Husband's illness ... I sleep through everything, even earthquakes
ReplyDelete