Friday, April 4, 2008

Thursdays

Dear Louh Gung -

I know you work hard. I know you bring in the majority of the money for our household. I'm very grateful for that. I know, sometimes, you think the workload might be just a smidge unfair - that I'm home, just playing video games and eating cookies. I wanted to set the record straight. Every Thursday, BBJ and I go up to Grandma's house. We take the 45 minute drive, and that is not easy! Once we are there, there's a lot of work that needs to be done.

See for yourself! This is what REALLY goes on Thursday mornings at Grandma's house.



PS - We love you Louh Gung. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Too, too cute Mama and I love the new pic up top!

    Oh and no fair. You can carry a tune. Poor Figs thinks mamas sing like gulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing ... and you can carry a tune, while I can't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you moms have life so hard. Seriously, I would probably go crazy, but sometimes it looks a lot better then going to work every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's time for a new post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!