Wednesday, June 4, 2008

12 Weeks



Just keepin' myself honest, follks.
Stats: 12 weeks
Measurement: 38"
Weight: +2 lbs (down a pound from last week!)

I'm officially over the "first trimester"...and I woke up feeling morning sick for the first time in weeks. Go figure!

In other news:

Heard in Aunt LoLo's house this week.

1)
Mama - BBJ, can you say Baby?
BBJ - Baghbandhg
M - Can you say BiBi?
B - Brudduh!

There you have it. BBJ's got a "brudduh"!

2)
Lo Gung - (rummaging through his drawer) Honey, have you seen my belt?
Mama - (trying to open her eyes because it wasn't 7 am yet) No, honey...I haven't seen it.
L - (flipping back covers on the bed to look) Well, I guess I could wear an old one...
M - That would be fine.
L - Oh, never mind. I'm already wearing it. That's classic!
M - It would only be classic if it was me. For you, it's just weird. You've been hanging around me too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!