Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Food Network Follow Up!

Some of you may remember, a few weeks ago I wrote to the Food Network and gave them some unsolicited advice on future programming choices.

I got my response today!

"Hello and thank you for your email. We appreciate your taking the time to write to us with your feedback. Your comments and suggestions on our programming are very important to us. Your feedback will be shared with our Programming Department for consideration when planning future programming.

Best regards,

Scripps Networks Customer Service"

See? My time, comments and suggestions are very important to them! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment:

  1. About as fuzzy as a peach setting on the counter after 3 weeks in the warm sun... Yep, all fuzzy..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!