Monday, August 11, 2008

BBJ and her Mad Muzikal Skilz

As part of a new-found resolve to make this blog more BBJ-centric, I'm posting this video today. (If you're here for my AMAZING cooking skillz, please add The Chow Review (http://www.chowreview.blogspot.com/) to your reader. I'll be posting the majority of my Adventures in Chinese-Cooking/Daring Baking/Major Mess-Making over there, along with posts from the fabulously talented Wonder Woman.)

Without further ado - BBJ and her Mad Muzikal Skilz:

(If it isn't immediately obvious, BBJ is singing from one of my piano-lesson books and playing "Conductor" as well. Enjoy!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you explained what was going on. :) But she's totally talented. Really.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!