Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BBJ Knows Her Alphabet

And if you believe that, I've got an iceberg out back to sell to you.





BBJ constantly surprises us with what she knows how to say...and will NOT repeat. This morning, after our shower, I told her she was a baby. She scrunched up her face, looked me in the eyes and clearly said, "I'm not a baby!" Startled, I asked her to say it again. "Baby!" "No, say, 'I'm not a baby.'" "I...baby!"





*sigh* She's a ham that doesn't like to perform on demand!





Here's a video of her demonstrating the proper way to say "soup" and her alphabet. You can hear, somewhere around "U", that she simply got tired of repeating and stopped trying. Oh well - it's loads better than it was two months ago!


1 comment:

  1. Love this! I should try this with Chloe. I haven't got past abcd...

    Thanks for lunch today and for the great fun! The girls did great and we got a little done too. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!