...is Due Today. Let's all send her Pushy Thoughts, shall we?
Oh yes, ma'am. I did.
(Thankfully, she's thousands of miles away AND too big to catch me...'cause you know, if she did, she'd kill me for posting that picture. We were in WalMart, looking for bathing suits. Did you know, not all WalMarts have maternity sections? Well, now you do. That was our first attempt. What do you think?)
If you don't know who Wonder Woman is...go here to find out. She's just about the coolest twin anyone ever had!
Oh no, you didn't! I had forgotten about that picture. Mom says I'm starting to look appropriately miserable. The baby can only come when you're TRULY miserable. Just a couple more notches to go...
ReplyDeleteyou are so going to get it.
Just checked out Wonder Woman...you are two awesome sisters! Love the pics! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery, cute! Sounds like my little who is a skeptic with new food.
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving helpful comments on a trip to NYC. We cannot wait to go.
As the trip gets closer, I may email you for more questions. We are also raising a bilingual child. I think that is great! Take care!
Susan
OK got it, sending prayers of a fast delivery and pushy thoughts!!!
ReplyDelete