You know, the Tongginator didn't learn to put on and take off her pants until she was close to four. I used to feel frustrated by that fact... now I feel fortunate.
What an adorable girl. I miss you guys. Some Sundays I will hope you'll walk in..but alas, you really do live on the other side of the country. So, how are we going to go about accidentally hooking up our "asian-persuasion" babies? :0)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Assuming I survive a houseful of 8 year olds tomorrow, I will be back to visit your blog again to see what other style statements your daughter might make.
My daughter has been known to do this with our clean laundry, but with, ahem, MY underwear. SO embarrassing! And she loves to wear our socks pulled all the way to the top of her thighs.
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!
You know, the Tongginator didn't learn to put on and take off her pants until she was close to four. I used to feel frustrated by that fact... now I feel fortunate.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable girl. I miss you guys. Some Sundays I will hope you'll walk in..but alas, you really do live on the other side of the country. So, how are we going to go about accidentally hooking up our "asian-persuasion" babies? :0)
ReplyDeleteShe's a little trendsetter, isn't she....
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. Assuming I survive a houseful of 8 year olds tomorrow, I will be back to visit your blog again to see what other style statements your daughter might make.
My daughter has been known to do this with our clean laundry, but with, ahem, MY underwear. SO embarrassing! And she loves to wear our socks pulled all the way to the top of her thighs.
ReplyDelete