Monday, September 8, 2008

In Mama's Shoes

To atone for my shocking lack of BBJ these past few days, I give you this video. We were putting out the trash on Saturday morning, hoping the Trash Man would come before the rain started in. As I took stock of my front yard, making sure there was nothing that could up and fly through my window, BBJ was playing with my shoes in the garage. When I turned around to go inside, this is what I found.


3 comments:

  1. LOL! I just love it when kids put on grown up shoes...it's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. And she already has great fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's already trying to fill her mommy's shoes?

    Cute video - adorable child. That's a video that you'll show at her wedding some day. Hang on to it.

    http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!