Sorry, guys - it was a REALLY long day. I went to New York City with Mama, YehYeh and BBJ. We are bushed. I'll tell you all about it later.
So, without further ado -
Weeks: 28
Weight: +22 lbs
Way to keep me honest, y'all! I had to drink my "glucola" on Thursday (for my diabetes blood draw) and I'm just glad that is over. Drinking concentrated KoolAid at 6:30 in the morning is not my idea of a good time.
Aye. That stuff is disgusting. I had to do THREE glucose tests with my last pregnancy. They made me do one at 13 weeks and everything was fine. They made me do it again at 28 weeks and my glucose was "elevated" so I had to do the 3 hour test. The only thing worse than drinking that nasty stuff is having to starve for 3 hours and smell a bakery below the lab waiting room. Military hospitals are mean.
ReplyDeleteOoh, I LOVE the glucola drink! It tastes like Hawaiian punch to me. Yummy!
ReplyDelete