Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Random bit of Silly

Ok, so this has nothing to do with anything...other than the fact that it made BBJ laugh. (Please, guys - this isn't a political post, just a really cute video. Enjoy it for what it is. :-))

Folks, I give you - Presidential Candidate Obama! (Thanks, Smockity Frocks, for posting this. :-))

4 comments:

  1. Okaaay..that was weird :) Now I want to see McCain do the macarena! (No. Not really.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think this is great. He really should have picked Ellen to be his VP candidate. They could have danced all over the country. Plus, I love Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny...I don't even know what more to say. Thanks for the laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know how many people actually know that singers name because he is my mom's favorite and I would be amazed at how many people might know who it is.

    too funny by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!