Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Quick Note to Lo Gung

*Hey...it's my blog, so I'm gonna take a quick moment and send a personal note to Lo Gung. Y'all are welcome to read it...but...it's my blog, and if I want to document my day and send it to Lo Gung, I will! So there! ;-)

Daddy, this is just a quick note to you to let you know what we've been up to while you've been working!

BBJ drew a pretty picture on some "ah-runge" paper and then wanted to tape it to the window. Who am I to argue!

(Seriously - I asked her which color paper she wanted and she pointed to that color and said, "ah-runge, mama!" I think we've been in New England too long. I'm just sayin'....)





After our shower, I noticed that her bangs are beginning to take over her face. Since we've decided to try and grow them out, I hauled out a hairstyle we haven't used on her for probably a year. Remember our little "bug" girl? Our little Boo? She's not so little any more!


From Bubba Bubbles
(BBJ's first birthday...and cake!)








Check out those locks....her hair goes down to her shoulder blades now! Looks like it needs a trim, though...the back's never been cut.

Love you, honey. We'll see you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I love side pigtails! I try to put Gabi in them as often as possible, but it's hard to get her to sit still long enough, lol.

    And I can't stop thinking about chocolate cake now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the cutest funniest chocolate face I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!