Friday, November 7, 2008

To My Crafty Friends, With Love

Hi, all. I just got back from JoAnn's Fabric, and I have an important announcement:
Today is the first day of their Friends & Family event. They have a special coupon, good Friday through Sunday, November 9, that gives you an additional 15% off your entire purchase. (The coupon isn't clear on this, but apparently it doesn't work on the "remnant bin." So sad- that's all I bought!) The coupon says that it cannot be combined with any other discount or offer, BUT it is good on any regular or sale-priced merchandise.

Their Halloween stuff is all about 70% off - the coupon ought to work for those. (Then again, it OUGHT to have worked for the remnant stuff, too. Oh well - only the computer knows. Phooey.) The Snuggle Flannel is also on sale for $2.99 a yard right now.

The coupon can be found here. If, for some reason, that link doesn't work, please leave a comment and I will forward the coupon to you.

Happy crafting, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a prolific blogger and I have been so not keeping up on my blogs this week! Love your posts!!! Thanks for the heads up on JoAnn's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's something to make you feel sorry for me (other than the fact that I am nasty sick). My Jo-Ann's and my Hancocks both closed. I have NO fabric store. Pitiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!