Occasionally, I enjoy looking up my blog statistics and looking for ways to better serve the wonderful people who read my blog.
(Translation: I check my blog stats at least once a day and laugh at the searches that send people to my blog...and marvel at the sheer NUMBER of places y'all come from!)
The other day, I was absolutely floored to discover that my readership had gone up nearly 300% in one day. I quickly clicked a few clicks, trying to discover which of my brilliant posts had merited this sudden surge in attention.
Based on the number of countries (32) and the length of the visits (less than 5 seconds) I quickly deduced that my little ol' blog had attracted the attention of a very busy little spambot. Oh well - at least I felt important for a few minutes!
The rest of you, however - you know, the ones that aren't spambots - come here for a variety of reasons, and from a variety of countries!
Where y'all come from:
United States, Macao, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Zambia. (I wish I had thought to capture the list a week ago when the spambot hit - it was at least three times this length!)
(BBJ caught, red handed - she'd been snitching chocolate at Gugu's house.)
Without further ado - your recent searches that led you here.
christmas countdown calendar 2008 felt
Ok, I can see this one. (My calendar, by my calculations, is still 5 hours away from completion. Just in case you were wondering. :-p)
toddler in nyc (variations: strollers for toddlers in nyc, carrying toddlers in nyc, toddlers on the subway in nyc)
See, now I'm just really happy I could help with this one! If I help just ONE person have a better experience in NYC with their toddler, it's all worth it.
toddler in nyc (variations: strollers for toddlers in nyc, carrying toddlers in nyc, toddlers on the subway in nyc)
See, now I'm just really happy I could help with this one! If I help just ONE person have a better experience in NYC with their toddler, it's all worth it.
bubbles honey
No idea. How do YOU put bubbles in your honey?
using up bananas
Well, now that it's winter...it's time for banana bread! Ice cream season is over - so sorry.
christmas countdown calendar ornaments
These would certainly be cute..
Well, now that it's winter...it's time for banana bread! Ice cream season is over - so sorry.
christmas countdown calendar ornaments
These would certainly be cute..
why do baby boys pee when diaper is off
I'm not really sure yet, but I'll be sure to let you know, after I figure it out!
I'm not really sure yet, but I'll be sure to let you know, after I figure it out!
bbj fashions
I really hope you found what you were looking for...
My absolute favorite, though...actually, my favorite since I started this blog nearly two years ago:
I really hope you found what you were looking for...
My absolute favorite, though...actually, my favorite since I started this blog nearly two years ago:
how to take over the world using only scissors and a dozen bran muffins
...except that now this post comes up first in a search for that last item. You're famous!
ReplyDeleteI installed a stats program on my blog but it never has activated right. Hopefully I'll get that and others of my mysteries sorted out tonihgt at The Wordpress Meep-up. Or at least get pointed in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to see where my blog buds are coming from!
And hey, I guess our family didn't get the memo about no ice cream in winter, we keep it around 365.
Tooo funny. I actually wouldn't know how to check all that on my stats, but it was highly amusing to read all of yours :)
ReplyDeleteThat first picture made me sad that we didn't know each other back then! The things we could've done! Oh well, NY it is.
ReplyDeleteThat last search is hilarious. My mind is trying to wrap itself around that one, lol.