Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday Deals at LoLo Craft

I'm running a Cyber Monday Special in the shoppe today - 10% off anything purchased today, before 11:59 pm PST. I do custom work, so please let me know if you want anything special!


From Bubba Bubbles


(Baby blanket and burp cloth set)

I have several sets of Mommy n' Me baby blankets and burp cloths to put up today - those would make fabulous Christmas presents for anyone expecting a new sibling soon, or any little one whose dolly lacks their own blanket and burp cloth! All the items can be purchased separately or in sets. Again, please convo me for correct pricing and I will set up a "Reserved" listing for you so that we will not have to mess around with refunds.


From Bubba Bubbles


(Cloth Diaper Burp Cloths)

The Jingle-y Fleece-y blocks are currently not listed, but that is only because I sold them all! Please convo me, again, if you would like to purchase those for kids, babies or kitty cats! I have several fabrics available, including white, green, navy with ski hats and baseballs.


From Bubba Bubbles


(Fleece-y Jingle-y Blocks)


From Bubba Bubbles


(Handknit washcloth)


From Bubba Bubbles


(Handmade, floral notecards - set of 12)


From Bubba Bubbles


(Hand-tied bows for Christmas trees, banisters, wreaths or presents. Reusable and beautiful!)

www.LoLoCraft.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Your stuff is gorgeous! I love knitting washcloths, too, but probably because I'm afraid to knit things that aren't squares. :) You don't look like you have that problem! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!