(Front Shot)This might very well be the last update for a while...or not. Whatever, right? 'cause I'm not in a hurry to have a baby or anything. Nope - not me.
He's much quieter where he is.
I finished this apron up last night, and shot some quick pictures on my mantle. (The stockings you see to the right and left of the apron were a gift from the sweet, talented and gorgeous WonderWoman, last Christmas. They are embossed velvet, and they turned out so, so lovely.)
The apron will fit a size 2-5T, and would be great for any little kitchen helper - be it little girl or adventurous little boy! The whole thing is top-stitched - I like how crisp it makes the edges, and it makes it a lot more durable as well.
In other news, I had another doctor's appointment this morning - still "1 & 40" as the doctor so eloquently put it. If you haven't already guessed yet, go here to leave a comment and guess my dute date - there's bragging rights in it for the winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!