Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

(Siu Jeun's 1st Christmas)

(BBJ & Siu Jeun)

(BBJ)




Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, from all of us at Casa LoLo.

~Aunt LoLo, Lo Gung, Bubba Jyu (BBJ) and Siu Jeun
*Photography courtesy of Kimberly Scriber Photography
Thank you, Kim!!

3 comments:

  1. awww...can she come take pictures of MY family? If I can find 4 clean outfits that match? And a day that Ernie doesn't have bruises on her face, or a runny nose? And I've washed my hair? And that 2 second grin that M keeps flashing at us?

    Y'all look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pictures! Wow, pictures with 4 people! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! How did I miss this update!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Please email me and tell me his real name :) Oh, he is just so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!