Friday, January 30, 2009

A Hair Milestone

There comes a time in every girl's life, when she is no longer a baby, and is now subject to the morning whims of her mother. This time comes earlier for some, and later for others.




For BBJ, the time is now.




She has enough hair to have a french braid. Please send all the patience you can spare this way. Mama is fast, but a toddler's attention span is faster!



I think she likes it!

8 comments:

  1. She looks so stinkin' cute!!! Can you teach me how to do french braids? I never learned and I have a daughter who is begging me to learn!!!

    BTW, I went to Target today and bought Tim Tams. I was a bit sad because they didn't have any caramel ones but I bought the others. I've had one and they are pretty good!!! Now the goal is to not eat them all in one sitting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. I miss doing french braids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really really cute!!

    My girl has such thin fine hair but we do manage a couple cute braids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an angel! It is hard to grab them on the go, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you come help me with the Tongginator's hair? LOL. Only she's not laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is gorgeous! If I tried to do that to my daughters hair she would scream bloody murder. So it is a good thing that I don't know how to French Braid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The French braid is adorable. I have never tried any kind of ambitious hairstyle on Miss J. That is why she is known for her "waterfall do" at school. It's her signature look. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did she leave her hair up all day? My youngest will keep her hair up only as long as preschool. It's down before we get out of the parking garage.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!