Saturday, January 3, 2009

There are Fairies Among Us...



...at least, I think so!




Wonder Woman (my sweet sister) worked her magic and whipped up a tutu for BBJ's Christmas present this year. Oh, how my little girl adores her tutu! She spent a good deal of her Grandma Time these past few weeks dancing....with her tutu firmly around her waist. (Grandma loves to dance, and is convinced small children make the best partners - they never step on your toes!)

Thanks, Wonder Woman.



(BBJ loves to twirl around in her new tutu!)

(Working out the kinks and making sure everything is in place.)


(Daddy loved the new tutu, as well, but was soundly chewed out by BBJ after this little display. So sad, so sad. I think this look could really work for him! However...does it strike anyone else as funny that my two year old's waist is the same size as my husband's ol' noggin? On the plus side...now I can make her skirts while she's asleep - I can just measure daddy's head!)
*Another random note - did you know that 'noggin' is another name for a mug for beer? Hmm...


2 comments:

  1. What a great tutu. I love that age when they prance around for ours in their dress up clothes. (Here I am referring to BBJ and not your husband.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it matches her pj's. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!