Yeah, got to work on that...
I have a workout partner now! (Hi, Weezy!) She came over yesterday for the first time - we did Fitness Coach together, and it was so much fun!
That's all I got today. I'm trying really hard to work on my ATTITUDE. I woke up pretty cranky, feeling like if I can't even lose a measly pound in a week, how on earth am I going to accomplish anything?! (Yeah...it doesn't make much sense. I'm working with limited resources here, people!) BBJ woke up at 6:30..not good. Siu Jeun slept from 10-3....good! I didn't lose any weight. At all. Not good. I sold two of my fleece-y blocks yesterday, and an apron this morning! Good!
Siu Jeun slept in a baby wrap on my chest all morning (baby wearing counts as exercise, right? the kid's solid!). I even did my workout while wearing him! (Note to self - working out while wearing a baby who is rapidly approaching Mid Morning Snack Time does not a smooth workout experience make!)
How did your workouts go this week? I hope everybody has a fanTABulous weekend! It's supposed to be warmer here this weekend - in the 40's, instead of in the 20's. Woohoo!
Oh, and if you haven't yet, be sure to head over to Be Different...Act Normal to enter for your chance to win a toddler's apron from my shoppe!
One last thing - while reading a book with BBJ today, she pointed to a picture of a little pale skinned girl with curly brown hair, and said, "That's Mama!" She then pointed to the little Asian girl on the page, and said, "And that's BBJ!"
Ummm....yeah. She's been calling every Asian man she's seen, for the past 8 months, "yeh yeh!"
I feel for you! Making your schedule to work around babies' schedules is hard at times. Just make the most of the time you do have. And think positive ~ the scales not going up, right? : ) I'll send some warm air your way so you can get out for walks and go to the park. It'll be shortlived here, but it's something.
ReplyDelete; )
Give yourself time. It can take a while before the scale reflects all of your hard work. It will come! Stay positive and keep working. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteJust curious...what's Fitness Coach??
I can't imagine doing this with very tiny ones around. Sounds like you're finding ways to work it out, though. Good for you. : )
ReplyDeleteI've read about Fitness Coach - I'm thinking about getting one to add to the mix for variety...did you like it? You still had a great week - you at least did something unlike me! (sheepish grin!) Next week is a new week...and remember, when you're toning (which firms up your muscles) some weeks you may not lose because you're eliminating fat and building muscle...and muscle weighs more than fat... ;)
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Newborns and breastfeeding are not the best times for easy changes in lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I have totally done a couple of workouts wearing my 1yo in the Ergo...she keeps trying to peer over my shoulder which, to say the least, makes my balance "off" LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you have a workout buddy with you...friends make it more fun!
I used to have those terrible middle of the night hungers...when I was pregnant and again when I was breastfeeding all night. I found that yogurt or (okay AND) a banana filled me up enough to get me through until morning...without many calories :)
And I say YES...any kind of baby wearing counts as exercise in my book. When you add an additional 15-20+ pounds to your body and go about your day...are you kidding me???
Keep up the good work!
Don't get frustrated! Slow and steady is the way to go! Have you ever checked out sparkpeople? I love it just to journal my food. You should check it out...sparkpeople.com You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I strongly suggest measuring yourself once a month, instead of just weighing. Inches count more in my opinion! :)
ReplyDelete