Monday, February 16, 2009

Help a sister out...

No, seriously. My sister, Myrnie/Wonder Woman, has two of the most adorable little blond-haired blue-eyed beauties to ever grace the blogosphere. (Not that I'm biased or anything. ;-))

(Ernie & BBJ, Lake trip, 2008)

She put up the most hilarious post about her eldest daughter, Ernie. Ernie has a new friend: Bolt. You see, she saw Bolt in the movie theaters recently...and Bolt followed her home. It's getting pretty bad. Myrnie forgot to invite Bolt into the car for a recent shopping trip, and the results were not pretty. (Did I mention that Ernie is three?)

So...if any of you have any imaginary friend stories to share, could you head over to I, Wonder Woman and give Myrnie something to laugh about?

Thanks. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh kids. Why do they test us at every turn. I will head over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left my little stories on your sisters site and got a good chuckle remembering these stories!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!