Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Little Bit Of Face Time

So, I realized last night that the majority of my blogging has been done one handed this past week. I'm usually on the computer when I'm either nursing him (one handed typing) or he's in the front carrier (awkward to type). As such, I've got a little collection of photos and videos nobody's seen yet.

In the interest of preserving family ties between the two coasts, I give you Siu Jeun's latest photo shoot. (Yes, sometimes we have a little too much fun when it's diaper time. Laying in his crib, with the mobile above him, seems to be his happy place...unless I lay him down to sleep when he's still awake. Go figure!)







You know, it's funny - I took him to the post office the other day. He was wearing a green and brown sleeper that was all but covered in a pink blanket. BBJ picked out the blanket, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Two people at the post office commented on how handsome my son is. Why is that nobody ever thinks he's a girl? My mother in law must have commented 30 times during her stay here on what a "man" face he has. There's just not much "pretty" about him! He's all boy...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word. He is so handsome. And that is the correct word. Plus, he looks so mature and alert. I think you have an "old soul" there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may not be "pretty" but he's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because he looks just like his father. He has a grown man's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing he really IS a boy, then... :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is he wearing pants on his head? He is just getting more gorgeous everytime I see a photo of him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it is, but SJ looks all boy to me. Such a handsome, happy little guy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!