I was tagged forever ago by Laural at Laural Out Loud to do a Purse Meme! Since she is currently out of the country visiting her in-laws in a country where she doesn't really speak a lot of the language...I thought she'd appreciate seeing the inside of my purse.
Yeah. Doesn't that make sense to you? (Laural, hope you're having fun out there!!!)
Here goes nothing!
1) "Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house."
Now for the inside.
(That little brown bag is a diaper envelope that Wonder Woman made for me. The red wallet matches my Vera Bradley purse that I was carrying around before Valentine's Day - that purse was a Push Present when Siu Jeun was born)
(Only the essentials! A girl's got to have a pen, wherever she goes, and lipgloss is a must!)
2) " I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it."
Hmm..this bag was just a smidge over $100. It's a Coach bag, from an outlet store near us, and it was 50% off. Lo Gung picked the bag out for me in January, and it was my Valentine's Day present this year! I love it. I love the color, and I love how big it is! I can fit everything I need in this baby. Granted, it doesn't look nearly so stylish with a Baby Bjorn peeking out of the top, but...a Mama's got to do what a Mama's got to do!
3) "Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag."
Hmm...I wanna tag:
Wonder Woman ('cause I know she just made herself a stylin' new purse!)
Weezy ('cause the girl's got class!)
I think I'll stop there - those are all the W names I can think of! :-D (Why W? Because Siu Jeun just started to fuss, and that effectively short circuits my brain - I can't think of any more names!)
I love that purse. I got tagged for this yesterday. I hope I will get around to doing it soon!
ReplyDelete*Such* a cute bag-I love the colour- and so organized and uncluttered. I took your lead on my blog today. You will be amazed at the amount of stuff I cart around everywhere (and I don't even have a baby to support) :D
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable! LOVE the blue. And husbands who buy their wives Coash purses as gifts are awesome.
ReplyDelete