Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sincerely Fro' Me To You: WHO taught her this??!



Hi. My name is Aunt LoLo and I think I have a problem.

You tell me.

Facts: This child is two, sassy, and has never met a model in her life. She is the oldest child, and her mother is anything but vain. (Let me rephrase that - she's vain, but doesn't have the patience to get glammed up, so she just hopes she can get by on natural charm.)

Evidence:
Exhibit A:
I was trying to get a shot of the back of her head. "Turn around, BBJ."


Exhibit B:
There was no provocation for this picture. She put my sunglasses on, they fell off, I snapped a picture. You can add your own word bubble as you wish. Might I suggest, "What ARE you doing with that camera, woman?!"


Exhibit C:
This needs no explaining.


Please send help. If this is Toddler, I don't want to see Teenager!

For more Sincerely Fro' Me To You fun, head on over to The Glamorous Life Association.
(I'm going to count how many "Bwahahahaha's" I get in the comments. Go ahead - you know you want to!)

11 comments:

  1. She is too funny. Such a DIVA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Diva indeed. Watch out mama. (We'll need to form a support group)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha- let's get the girls together for a photo shoot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be afraid.
    Not only is she clearly a DIVA...she is beyond adorable.
    A dangerous combination!

    Great FRO post. Thanks for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What Lola wants, Lola gets..."
    : )

    (please tell me you know of that song... don't make me appear old!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - that is just precious! I love the attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously? toddler?! I think, yes, you and I can support each other through those treacherous teen years...yes...indeed.

    Or perhaps, you will just have to sign her up for modeling and let her pay her own way through college. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might want to go ahead and join a support group. Just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. I knew I had missed a lot, but didn't realize that I missed like 15 years of BBJ's childhood. Holy grown up faces!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!