Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Snow Day...

After a lovely sunny bit of respite, New England got slammed again with the snow. Nearly a foot, blizzard like conditions, sub-zero windchill....yeah, it's awesome.



Our favorite way to enjoy the snow?



Safe and sound in our own little castle.

(*No children were harmed during this photoshoot.)

5 comments:

  1. Wimps! Come ON... why didn't you take them out? I mean, if the Tongginator can survive frostbitten hands (ahem), I'm sure your precious, vulnerable little newborn could (maybe) survive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. I love a snuggly day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like SiuJeun's picture. He looked like he has something to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yea. It was 87 today here in OK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...that is adorable. And the weather looks lovely! We can't even get RAIN! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!