Monday, March 16, 2009

A Sunday Stroll and Paparazzi...


This is why I adore my new zoom lens. After church yesterday, Lo Gung and BBJ took a little stroll to the end of the yard to check things out, and enjoy a bit of late-afternoon sunshine.

I stood in the kitchen, happily snapping away. I absolutely love seeing my husband spend time alone with his little girl!

I'm pretty sure she didn't know I was there - I was about 100 feet away from her, inside, but...this shot makes you wonder, doesn't it?

She loves the challenge of climbing this hill, but Daddy's hand is an Absolute Necessity - she'd never make it up without resorting to crawling!

Lo Gung, BBJ and I sure do love you!

6 comments:

  1. So incredibly sweet. I am jealous of your zoominess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like she is pulling HIM up the hill... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos. It is such a great thing to see that love and connection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of your zoom, too. :oD

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!