Here's a little guy that comes to visit almost every day. He disappeared for part of the winter, but I'm just so glad that he's back!
These two seem to have taken a liking to my yard. They can be found, every day, on my back lawn. One stands watch while the other snacks on the grass. I can't help but wonder if they've built a nest back there somewhere. That would certainly explain the mink, wouldn't it? (Don't minks eat eggs?)
Oh, wow! As geeky as it is, we are a birding family. Loved the photos.
ReplyDeleteHey, I finally tried that bread recipe of yours...and it was SO GOOD. Would it be okay if I post and/or link to the recipe sometime?
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you had water right there. Did I sleep through that?
ReplyDeleteAnd we love the birds so much. I feel like our yard is an aviary.
Wait...you have a lake in your backyard? :)
ReplyDeleteI love that little red bird. I have a bit of a bird thing. I think in my dotage I'm going to be hanging out at marshes with binoculars. Or maybe sooner. ;)