Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning and BBJ's New 'Do

First, a few scenes from Easter morning.


BBJ was duly thrilled to find not one, but TWO Easter Baskets full of colorful Easter Eggs! (Yes, I told her that one of the baskets was for Siu Jeun. She figured out pretty fast that this was an empty threat - Siu Jeun doesn't even have any teeth!)




Aaaand...BBJ's first Cadbury Egg.






(Girlfriend could only finish half of it. That's my girl!!)

Now, I'm sure you've never noticed this, but in these photos, BBJ's hair is looking pretty scary. This morning, I finally decided I'd had enough.

Behold, the new and improved BBJ.




(Check it out! There's just the teeniest bit of a wave to her hair...enough to curl it under. Woohoo!)


(This is our first "back o' the head" cut. *sniff*)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! She looks so beautiful--love the haircut. Rachel's has been looking so scraggly lately but I'm so hesitant to cut it. Maybe I will now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi has no idea what a Cadbury egg is- I don't need the competition.

    She also got a much needed haircut recently, from butt length hair to a bob! I love BBJ's new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! How adorable that she was so excited about the 2 baskets. And I LOVE her new hair cut!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!