*The title of this post was edited. If you received the original version of this post, I am SO VERY SORRY. I should have checked my facts before I used that title. I truly thought my title was referring to a B-Grade horror movie. I meant no offense.
Check this out. (Please know that I am kicking myself for showing this trick to BBJ. Thank goodness she hasn't figured out how to pick up her brother yet, or we could all be in for a Big Hot Mess!)
This is BBJ. This is BBJ, and Siu Jeun. This is BBJ and Siu Jeun and BBJ's doll stroller.
(Yes, BBJ is sans pants. She decided, that particular day, to assert her independence by refusing to wear clothes. *ahem* Yes...well....what's a mama to do, eh? I could pin her down and put the pants on her, but it took me an hour to convince her to wear the shirt that morning. I was tired, and didn't plan on going anywhere. Besides - Pantsless is pretty much my potty-training strategy for this summer. I might as well get used to those little legs running around now!)
Can we get a close up of Big Sister's face? I wonder, sometimes, what is going on behind those two glassy eyes that has them so....glassy. I know BBJ - there's never Nothing going on. She just hasn't shared her plans with me yet!
(Even as an infant, BBJ would occasionally Space Out. You would see her stare just over one of your shoulders and her whole face would just go blank. After a few seconds, you could catch her attention, and she'd always get this funny little smile just before her eyes came back into focus and she looked at you. Every time. I always wondered where she went!)
Now...shall we zoom in on Siu Jeun? What does he think about being propped up in a little pink doll stroller? (I want to make it very, very, very clear that there was no Pushing Around while he was in the stroller, and I was never more than a step or two away. BBJ's a great big sister, but no two year old should be faced with that kind of temptation!!)
"Mom, you're watching, right? I mean, this is safe...isn't it? Does the manliness of my camo jacket cancel out the pink stroller I'm sitting in?"
"You're not going to tell Dad, are you?? Mom?????"
Oh my word, you have the most beautiful kids!! Soooo yummy and cute :) :)
ReplyDeleteYou know, BBJ's spaced out look is very similar to the Tongginator's China Cousin Red Fish. That girl is in lala land half the day. We have no idea where her mind wanders.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't we all like to know what BBJ is planning?
ReplyDeleteAnd SJ, the camo is VERY manly. Totally cancels out the pink stroller. (Besides, pink isn't just for girls...just ask your dad!)
I don't know how you always manage to get such great facial expressions on your kids! These photos are great (and very manly).
ReplyDeleteGabi loves to push her friends around in her little pink doll stroller. I never really thought about her doing that with a baby, but I have now been warned! Your kids are soooo delicious.
ReplyDeleteLOL, that's just too cute!! Emma likes to push her big strollers around - thankfully they're empty when she does!
ReplyDeleteHoly cuteness. So they are playing together? Does your heart grow a little every time it happens? I love watching MP & HG's relationship grow independently of me.
ReplyDeleteAnd seriously, what are you feeding him?
The Siu Jeun narrative brought laughing tears to my eyes! lol
ReplyDelete