Saturday, April 4, 2009

One Good Man

Who needs weights, when you've got a Super-Sized 3 month old and a two year old who is getting younger by the day?

Daddy, we love you!

(Please tell me you know what I'm talking about! When I was pregnant, BBJ wanted to do everything Mommy did. Now, she wants to do everything she sees the baby doing! If she can't do what the baby is doing, she'll run off to find a doll, bring the doll to me, and say, "Lion/Dolly/Baby's sad!" I must then pat/soothe/rock the Lion/Dolly/Baby until BBJ says I can stop. This usually happens when I'm nursing Siu Jeun, as she is now completely resigned to the fact that my lap just isn't big enough for both her and her brother! It's kind of cute, though, when she decides to feed, soothe or change the Lion/Dolly/Baby by herself. She'll run and grab the toy, and pick it up, crooning, "Ok, Ok, Ok..you're ok." So sweet! It's just what Mommy says when Siu Jeun is sad.)


6 comments:

  1. You two literally have your hands full! You have such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabi's been acting like a baby lately, and it's driving me crazy! I think she thinks it's cute. Not sure WHY she's doing it though, since she doesn't have a little brother or sister to copy. Makes me wonder just how bad it's going to be when she DOES.

    Love the pictures! You have two stunningly cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is how she learns to be a good mommy! How sweet that she is copying you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Hands may be full...but it's heartwarming to hear about. It's normal and healthy for her to be doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a hand full. Now I'm kind of glad Thomas will be school full time and Eli 13 hours a week when this baby comes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!