So, Poppy Was Here. Does that sound ominous? My dad came to visit for a few days, and it was heaven. He kept asking me if I was bored, because we didn't do anything. Umm..no! We went grocery shopping, we played around the house...a perfectly fabulous week. I had the extra set of hands I'd been wishing for, and BBJ got a new audience.
Mostly, though, there were a lot of towers.
What's the point of a tall tower?
....aaaaaaaaaaaand build it again.
There is the part where it's helpful to have Poppy around - he can reach higher than BBJ can!
..........and we're back at Square 1.
Of course, it wasn't all towers and crashing. There were a few Puppy Books thrown in for good measure.
(Oh, and Myrnie? Check out the dress. These pictures were taken on different days. The dress...it was worn several days that week. It has been dubbed the Cinderella Dress and is The Favorite. Thank you!!)
We have those blocks. And a tall grandfather. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I'm glad she likes the dress :o)
ReplyDeletecute
ReplyDeleteLol! Droooool! Little fella's teething, I'm guessing. Your little ones are beyond adorable.
ReplyDeleteJeez Louise, I think I graduated with Poppy! Seriously, could he be any younger?
ReplyDeleteLooks like the perfect visit! We loooove these visits from grandparents. The kids don't need to go anywhere, it would just take away the precious and too short time w/ grammy and grampa.
ReplyDeleteDoes he visit other kids not his own? I so need a "Poppy" to come visit I believe.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the tall towers!!! I bet that was a huge hit with BBJ.