First off, a fitness update. Well, I've got good news and I've got bad news.
First the good news - according to my Wii Fit, I'm officially in the "Normal" BMI/weight range. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is really great news for me. :-)
Now the bad news - said Wii Fit would like me to get to a BMI of 22. In order to reach that BMI...I need to lose 16 pounds, instead of the 8 that is the rest of my current goal. *sigh* How important is a BMI? Anyone?

Where are you in your blogging journey?
I meet so many wonderful new people every week on this blog...but I'd like to know, please, your PLACE in the blogging world. Here, I'll show you.
Hi, I'm Aunt LoLo. Bubba Bubbles was started as a way to brag on my daughter, over two years ago. I currently blog about our life, and all that entails. (Being a Chinese/American family, living temporarily on the East Coast, and raising a toddler and a newborn.) I try to respond to every comment that comes in, either in an e-mail or returning the favor on their blog.
That's it! Can't wait to "meet" everyone!
Well ~ I started Blogging last year as a way to help network my Online Boutique ~ still learning my way with blogging - but it has definitely helped get the word out there. I'm just not able to spend as much time as I need to on the Blog right now ~ hope to some day soon when things slow down a little in my life!
ReplyDeleteLet's see, I'm Shari @ A Psych Mommy. I started blogging when I was on bedrest during my pregnancy with a private, family blog. I started this public blog to blog about my job, becoming a new mom, and products that I love. I'm finding that blogging is becoming like a job just trying to respond to all the comments, keep up with daily posts, etc. but I love it as it's my "free" time.
ReplyDeleteCongrats first..and really I've heard about the BMI but have no clue, but you should do the Wii goal and then reward yourself with a top or something :)
ReplyDeleteI like my blog to be laidback. I don't want to have to be hurried in doing anything such as giveaways or reviews just to please the masses. I want to do it because I feel comfortable and it's something my family has experienced. I try to ensure that I follow everyone who follows me and stop by to say hello and give support as much as I can because I do value people and it's just great to meet people and it's a priviledge to share with them. So my blog is good for me in talking about my family and our travels and maybe a giveaway every now and then, by the way you should come enter mine. I got my first giveaway going on!
*hugs*
Hey thanks for the tip - I was thinking I had done that, but guess not! 20% discount on any order for you on my boutique. Use the Code word "friend" during check-out to receive the discount! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI'm Teri, I started blogging to have a way to capture life for my children (a rememberance of sorts), and then I realized how vast the blogging world is and set out to meet new friends. But I still blog mostly about my life with my children. ;-)
ReplyDeleteIm Michelle at Ahappyhippy Mom's and I just started my blogging journey in January. I started blogging to connect with other moms/dads to exchange parenting tips, green tips, recipes, gripes, and everyday chit chat. I do the occasional product review and giveaway which to me is fun. I try and return comments by visiting the persons blog and very seldom by email because I don't want my members to think I am spamming their inbox. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to visit my site and for reading my sometimes very strange mundane posts.
ReplyDeletei never know that it's friday until you make your post. then i know. *sigh* i worked last weekend and this weekend i will work as well. but even when i don't work, i have the same problem with telling apart the days. last friday, i really thought it was monday and was surprised by your post.
ReplyDeleteI am still learning who I am as a blogger. At first I tried to have a theme each day but that got old really fast and my blog wasn't getting more hits. Now I am trying to do more meme's but I don't want that to be all my blog is about either. And...I am not very good about responding to my commenters but I have been really good this Aloha Friday and responded to almost everyone!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your progress. I'm not sure about the BMI thing but I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteI'm Debbie. I started blogging so I could stalk you:)
I think you are doing a great job with your weight!
ReplyDeleteI'm Su. I started blogging as a challenge to put up a quick tutorial. And then, I liked how I could keep track of little projects I've been doing. And of course, I started meeting great people like you. So, I'm Hooked!!!
I started blogging over a year ago...about my weight UGH.. Hoping to get some support online..and it worked..45lbs lighter..but then I gained it back grr.. here I am trying all over again! BMI is very important (unfortunately). Its our body fat ratio. You don't want to know mine lol When I get on my Wii Fit.. I hate watching my little person wobble back and forth lol
ReplyDeleteHi LoLo!
ReplyDeleteI started blogging as a way to keep current with family/friends back East. Also to share the many deals, discounts and freebies with friends. I try to respond to comments, it just may not happen w/in 24 hrs of getting the comment. After joining WiiMommies, I've met some really neat gals across the country and it's been fun holding myself (somewhat) accountable for my goals.
That said: Great job on your goal. Whether or not you choose the Wii's challenge, you've done good. : )
btw: I didn't make the cake last week for dessert. I don't even have apple sauce in the cupboards right now. Wow, what a sorry state of staples I've got. That was a great idea, thank you!