And now we get to my favorite part of the week - the part where YOU do my blogging for me!

It's simple - I post a question, you comment with an answer, and we are all edified together. (If you'd like more questions to answer, or would like to play along, head on over to Island Life and link up!)
So my question is...
What's your favorite summer drink?
It's been warm and HUMID this past while, so I decided to brew up a batch of iced chrysanthemum tea this morning. Mmm...sweet, cold goodness!!
my favorite drink would have to be diet coke but that is year round. There is something that I LOVE in the summer. But I can only get it in Pennsylvania (atleast that is where I lived when I got it). Rita's Italian Ice! nom nom nom.... It was only served in the summer time. I would generally order cherry gelato. Which was layers of cherry italian ice and a creamy delicious ice cream like custard. Gotta, getta Rita's!! (that was there slogan.)
ReplyDeleteWater. PNW has the best water!!
ReplyDeleteCrystal Lite Peach Tea. I actually drink it year 'round, but it is especially refreshing in the hot hot summer. I have hooked many people on this stuff - my mom being a recent groupie. She doesn't drink tea of any kind, not a huge peach or peach flavored fan either. It doesn't taste like either (to me), but I couldn't tell you what it does taste like. It just tastes GREAT!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kiy
watermelon lemonade... that's close to Myr-Health-Nut-nie's answer. Right? Heh.
ReplyDeleteI gotta go with a Virgin Strawberry Daquiri (sp??) Yummmmmmy :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Lolo, I have a strong suspicion you don't really want to know what my favorite summer drink is. ;)
ReplyDeleteBut I'll tell you anyway! It's a Mai Tai. Or a lemonade martini. Or...anything in a frosty glass with sugar on the rim and fruit in it. Mmmmm.
Plain, unsweetened iced tea. I know - it makes me unsouthern not to sweeten it. Don't tell my yayas!
ReplyDeleteCream soda! If i was in taiwan, there would be a number of other yummy drinks, but alas, none are here.
ReplyDeleteDiet coke is my normal... although the lemon tree in my backyard has donated several lemons to the cause of refreshing beverage... but on vacation in the sun I love me a good pina colada(virgin) or a pink dolphin... which is a cherry lemondae icee drink at this resort we go to in Puerto Vallerta... yummy.
ReplyDeleteMy fave has got to be fresh squeezed lemon-limeade. But when getting together with friends, strawberry margarita, no salt, thank you. : )
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic weekend!