Monday, August 17, 2009

Helpful BBJ

Occasionally, when a bossy toddler is coupled with a needy infant...magic can happen. Enjoy.


10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! You have such beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet SJ and BBJ!!! don't you love how helpful the olders are? shea is 3 and so we have to watch him closely, but he could hold his newest brother all day if we'd let him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I can't believe how big he has grown. When he smiles he looks just like BBJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :) Nice to have a job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And the Tongginator did something similar this past weekend with a friend's child. The age gap is good... sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Soon Chloe will be trying to feed Ella too. SJ is so handsome and BBJ just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, that is just too cute. Nearly makes me want to have another baby. Nearly, I said....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww! That was just way too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I remember when he was a NEWBORN!!!!! Wasn't that just...uh..YESTERDAY?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!