Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photography Phun - Wide Angle Lens

Have you guys seen those little toy dogs where the head is huge and the body is tiny?
We were playing around with a wider lens than I'm used to using...and the results kind of made me giggle. I'm going to keep playing around with this technique.
(Excuse the messy faces, please - I had the camera out for something else when BBJ smeared some lunch on her face and said, "Mommy! Looka me! Take my picture!" That's how it begins...)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love lens distortion! What does it say that your kids are adorable even with a wide angle lens?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she wants her photo taken with food all over her face! My kind of gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always knew your kids had big heads. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love how it makes their eyes look reeeally big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you get a wide angle lens? We need to get together and practice photography - share tips, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love lens distortion when it's done on purpose! LOL I've been eying a fish eye lens...wouldn't that be fun?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, good, bad or ugly! Please remember to leave your name and/or e-mail address in the comments if you do not have an OpenID or Google account so I can thank you!