(Public Service Announcement)
Ok, so I got a GREAT deal today, and I just had to share. Lo Gung and I have been looking for a new car seat for Siu Jeun. As of this morning, on our scale, the little dude weighs in at about 21.7 pounds...and his infant car seat only goes up to 22 pounds. That's a problem!
Our original plan was simply to give him BBJ's old car seat, but for various reasons ( a) it weighs 25 pounds and is AWFUL to travel with and b) some squirrels chewed on it and we don't want it around for another four years) we're in the market for a new one.
After some searching online, he found the car seat we wanted (high ratings on www.ConsumerReports.com, weighs 10 pounds, and retails for less than $100) on www.Diapers.com. I've never used them before, but...I have to say, I'm a fan now. Here's why:
Our car seat was on sale, and there is a doubler deal for new customers right now: If you purchase diapers or formula, you get $5 off PLUS 10% off almost anything else in the order. Oh, and there was an in-line coupon for Huggies (-$1.50)
Here's how it worked out:
Car seat (Cosco Scenera) : $64.99
Diapers (50 ct. Huggies) : $9.99
$10 Off Coupon : -$10.00
Huggies Coupon : $-1.50
10% Off (car seat) : -$6.50
Total Savings : $18
Total Paid: $56.98
(*Note - when you go to the website, it states that the code "New5" will give you $5 off. When Lo Gung plugged in the code, it gave him $10 off instead.)
Folks? THAT is a good deal. Doesn't it look like they paid me $1.50 to take 50 diapers off their hands? If you're needing a car seat and some diapers, check out www.Diapers.com! The shipping is free if your order is over $49, and if you place your order by 6pm, you'll receive your order in 1-2 business days.
Just thought I'd share. Now, carry on with your weekends.
I love Diapers.com. A lot.
ReplyDeleteThat is a fabulous deal!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE a great deal! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a closet couponer, I just know it!! This is the kind of post a coupon queen would write :D
ReplyDelete