SOMEBODY needed to stop at the store last week for these:

Which meant she spent the first part of last week EARNING them.
Is that a good excuse for going MIA last week??
(She still wears diapers in bed, but she's doing REMARKABLY well the rest of the day!)
(I literally spent a few days following both my kids around with paper towels and Lysol wipes. Siu Jeun chose those two days to be SPECTACULARLY spitty. Happy, happy, joy, joy!)
Which meant she spent the first part of last week EARNING them.
Is that a good excuse for going MIA last week??
(She still wears diapers in bed, but she's doing REMARKABLY well the rest of the day!)
(I literally spent a few days following both my kids around with paper towels and Lysol wipes. Siu Jeun chose those two days to be SPECTACULARLY spitty. Happy, happy, joy, joy!)

KU.DOS. (to both of you) :)
ReplyDeleteOn to the unders! (they grow up so fast)
ooh! Big girl! Good for her, AND so good for you ;)
ReplyDeleteGood lord, how old is your kid? Like 18 months? And already in the undies? Jarrah held out until 3.5. She said "No, thank you" any time I brought it up. ;) I thought she'd be in diapers until college. ;)
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!!!!! As for getting rid of the pull-ups at night? Yeah... good luck with that. We are STILL doing that. Heh.
ReplyDeleteWhat an accomplishment! You'll be looking at colleges in no time:(
ReplyDeleteOH I'm so right there with you!!!! Katie has chosen to FINALLY train, and this time it was 100% her idea...which is probably why it's working. ;) Princess was the order of our day though. I'll have to go look for more soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on this BIG step for BBJ (and I hope Siu Jeun is less spitty soon)