Fitness first:
Umm...let's hold off on this. I wasn't able to weigh myself on my own scale this morning, so I really don't know what my weight is. Let's be kind...and assume it's at LEAST the same (if not lower) than last week.
Wishful thinking......
And now we get to my favorite part of the week - the part where YOU do my blogging for me!

It's simple - I post a question, you comment with an answer, and we are all edified together. (If you'd like more questions to answer, or would like to play along, head on over to Island Life and link up!)
So my question is...
What's your favorite way to eat an egg?
It is really rare for me to meet an egg I don't like. I like them boiled, scrambled, salad'ed (it's a word!), deviled...I even have my own "special" way to cook them for Lo Gung's breakfast (fried, and then I add a tiny bit of water and cover them just after the bottom is white. Turns out, this is called Eggs Blindfolded. Who knew?!)
So...how do you take your eggs?
I haven't met an egg dish that I do not like. Except raw.
ReplyDeleteThis I believe, is a cop-out to your question.
I'll just say.... over easy.
Last week it was the Pioneer Woman's Huevos Ree-os, but since my sushi class, I love my eggs done the Japanese layered way. Just served them to hubby this morning... I think this is our new favorite!
ReplyDeleteOnce over lightly w/toast and jelly.
ReplyDeleteHappy Aloha Friday!!
http://kirs10-2.blogspot.com/2009/09/aloha-friday-3.html
Oh I have to retract my Once Over Lightly for Eggs Benedict!! hehehe
ReplyDeleteUmm..yes please? :) Wonder Daddy's scrambled eggs are wonderful, one-eyed pirates are always delicious (but only with a runny yolk), egg salad, hard boiled, scrambled into sauteed veggies and greens....oh just yes please to eggs :)
ReplyDeleteMmm...I like all kinds of eggs. But around here they're usually scrambled, since that's the only kind my husband will eat.
ReplyDeleteToast Eggs! Otherwise known as toad-in-a-hole or bird-in-the-nest or whatever.
ReplyDeleteI like them best in cookies.
ReplyDeleteI love eggs, but am picky about them. My favorite is scrambled, soft, with lots of cheese and pepper. I can't believe how soft I like them--when I was younger, that horrified me. I also like very fresh, hot hard-boiled, also with a lot of pepper, and omelettes filled with stuff. And that's all. No other eggs for me. :)
ReplyDeleteI have these cool silicone pods that float in boiling water. I crack an egg in each one and cook them for 3 mins, then put them on toast. My mom always called it dropped egg on toast. Probably because the yolk is runny and it looks like a total mess, but delish!
ReplyDeleteIt really depends on my egg mood. Some days I'm in a scrambled with cheese mood, and others I'm in an over-easy-toast-dippable mood.
ReplyDelete:)
I am late to this conversation, but I love the way my husband taught me to scramble eggs. If anyone else does it this way, I'd love to know. You crack the eggs into the pan, leaving the yolks whole while scrambling the whites until the whites are mostly cooked and then you break and cook the yolks until just done. No runningness, but still yolky softness. People always think I've added cheese or something! Easy and delicious!
ReplyDelete